Existing Member?

Sometimes the beauty of people is so thick and intricate, all you can do is breathe them in.

The Ice Rink

SOUTH AFRICA | Wednesday, 2 September 2015 | Views [262] | Scholarship Entry

People travel on business, travel for pleasure. travel to inspire themselves to write, travel for love but eventually travel to learn. Travel unravels the beauties and the beasts of a world unfamiliar. It's a kaleidoscopic adventure with a spectrum of colors, a host of possibilities and one eventuality, momentary bliss. Most importantly you can never travel to a place and remain unchanged for the better. I would like to win this competition not only for the purpose of personal development, but for what I can bring back to my community and eventually the rest of Africa. The whole point of our existence is love and understanding is foundation of that. If people can appreciate and understand the beauty, culture and challenges of others, they can learn to love each other. Divided by borders and oceans, travel documentaries brings different worlds to people and makes them realize how we differ but also how we are fundamentally the same.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About madeinafrica


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.