Existing Member?

Everything about Kazan

My first steps to explore the world around me

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Thursday, 8 May 2014 | Views [91] | Scholarship Entry

They say that life is like a book and those who don't travel read only a page. That's so true! To fathom all the beauty and the mystery of this world we should start travelling: losing ourselves in unspeakably amazing places, exploring the things around us. There are so many things to see, enjoy and get inspired by. The only way to do that is to take a step to outer world that surrounds us. It occured to me there was so many things I didn't see....even my own city, all those wonderful places. That's the thing i did - exploring the world around me. Early in the morning at the creek of dawn I set off. It was an odd decision i had never done it before. For the first time I decided to travel on foot and enjoy every bit of my little journey. The day was so sunny and cloudless and with a little breeze blowing onto my face. I covered a lot of ground seeing all the places of interest in the city first, enjoyed the sites of the historical places, walked along the parks...smacking my solitude with nature ..feeling all the positive energy and peace around me. Taking a gazzillion of pictures of al odd, extraordinary and lovely places, observing people of different nationalities, children, students, the elderly was a most enjoyable thing! In life hardly we make a pause and look around us to realize what beauty and magic surround us.
By the end of my little journey i was exhausted but so happy since it was a rewarding experience in my life. I can't say that I've travelled much and explored the world. that's excatly the thing I am eager to do. Every time we see something new, discover something unusual and extraordinary we become something new, something bigger, something different enriching our inner world , diving into a unique atmosphere of different cultures and feeling that u are a part of it must be really incredible! Though, the best is yet to come!

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About luckyrun


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.