Existing Member?

Tiffany Life

Angelina

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 13 August 2015 | Views [234] | Scholarship Entry

Hello, recently I have finished a masters degree from the University of Sydney in Film and digital media. where I learnt many things as you can imagine. Originally I am from England but now I am Australian Citizen. The Masters degree allowed myself the chance to work on a documentary about a Jewish transgender sex worker from Perth, the whole process was very interesting and stimulating. working mostly on my own directing shooting and sound recording, producing sound with my partner to produce a short film that won an award at the STIFF film festival, I also have had a animation film shown at STUFF. My Film interests are over a wide range and just love getting involved with the many aspects of production. I am a creative practical person who dose not mine any hardship due to filming.
This would be an Ideal opportunity to see more of the real world of the film maker, and would be a contrast to my daily job as secondary school Teacher in Design and Technology.
I look forward to hearing anything from you at all.
Yours Simon

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About luckylobster


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.