Existing Member?

lyque&mike

BIG WORLD

GERMANY | Wednesday, 2 November 2016 | Views [304]

Hubby loves Germany, I mean everything about it he loves, the food, the culture, the weather, the scenery, the trains, the building, and I really can go on and on, but hopefully you get the idea! We are planning to live there for about (6) six months, or as long as we can stay away from the USA. For years now, I have been researching expats; we have met some very interesting friends.

Traveling is nice & different. You get to see the BIG WORLD, living in USA; more people need to travel to open their minds, to different cultures, and ways of life. People don't stress as much as they do in the USA. Once you see the big world you have a better look on life itself. Not to mention you live on 1/2 of what you are use too. I remember the smallest condo we stayed was in Zurich, Switzerland, everything was in one room, well (2) two with the bathroom. Very functional condo, one of the best meals we had in this little condo, as hubby remembers.

(In my opinion, of course) condos are the best way to go, except you have to clear up yourself! But, if you don't mine that, you can get a condo or vacation rental for the same price you pay for a hotel and most condos or vr includes kitchens, which mean you can cook your own meal, instead of spending a fortune.

We often laugh & talk about all of the places we have been thus far, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Japan, Brussels, Spain, Italy, and my favorite Austria, just to mention a few. But, we are no way here finish, hubby is a very interesting guy and finds new places for us every year. We have (8) eight grandkids, and the when they graduates from high school they get to go with us anywhere they want to go. 2017 the 1st grandkid graduates from high school trip has been planned and we will be visiting the following countries: Rome & Turin, Italy, Berlin & Leipzig, Germany, Utrecht Netherland, Heidelberg & Frankfurt Germany 

Tags: brussels, germany

About lovelylyque


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.