Existing Member?

Catching a Moment

Catching a Moment - loveisknowledge

SWEDEN | Monday, 18 February 2013 | Views [316] | Scholarship Entry

The moment I touched the ground I could feel the energy of a historical action as it flowing through my body. You could almost feel the 'talking' of the past and you must listen. You feel like wind is talking to you. Everythime you lay your eyes on of the buldings your mind is progressing history. Sweden is one of the most largest countries in Europe. The yellow and blue flag National emblems that reflect centuries of history between Sweden and its Nordic neighbors. One of the most important things as I see them is that education is free,health care is cheap,and the streets are clean. But personally whatgives me a satisfaction is the ability for education ! The ability to take your education as far as you can. also you can feel the hospitality of people,they make you feel like you are at your own home. Nature tourism remains Sweden’s biggest attraction, with visitors from around the world drawn by the country’s stunning nature and untouched wilderness. At the top of many travelers wish list is Lapland, with its unique scenery and once-in-a-lifetime experiences such as the midnight sun, the northern lights (aurora borealis), winter’s Arctic chill and a mystical silence. Catching a moment-as one of the sweetes things is Swedish sembla-something like bun. The semla ? a small, wheat flour bun, flavored with cardamom and filled with almond paste and whipped cream ? has become something of a carb-packed icon in Sweden. Sweden is a place full of magical moments. By day time,you can see a lot of street musician,kind people seeling flowers (that is something special) just imagine the moment when you pass and the scent of flowers to enchant and you wish you can keep it all day long. Kind people,great restaurants,good weather and a good friends,and you have everything you need. Just let the magic comes to you,it will,you have my word. Smell the fresh air,stop for the minute and smile,feel the love and lock it in your heart and no matter where you are in the world all you have to do is to unlock your heart feel the magical energy that you kept and fill your body with love,a new strong energy,smile and let the world gives you everything you need because what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

About loveisknowledge


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.