Existing Member?

How to pack for Rio!

My Scholarship entry - Learning How to...

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [270] | Scholarship Entry

During a world trip 25 years ago a couple went to climb Mt Kilimanjaro, when they reached the summit Barry, exhausted, turned to Maxine and exclaimed how hard the climb had been. Confidently she replied that she had no trouble. It was then that Barry learnt that Maxine's pack weighed twenty kilos less than his.
This couple was Louise's parents and she is proud to base this short film on the true story which involved two of the people closest to her in her life.

Louise and Peter are both about to graduate from Murdoch University in Western Australia with bachelors in screen production. We have been on many sets between us, including local feature films and scores of shorts.

Louise is interested in directing and presenting travel documentaries and Peter is keen to work as a director of photography in the future. Winning this scholarship would be a great opportunity to help both of us achieve our dreams. We would be able to increase our knowledge and expertise with a experienced Director of Photography, see the sights and sounds of Rio and most importantly be able to share our craft with the world.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About louandpete


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.