Existing Member?

Journeys Following my passion!

It's NOT "just a job", it's a FABULOUS LIFE!

SOUTH AFRICA | Saturday, 11 April 2009 | Views [485]

.... and, thereby lies the difference! Some people loathe their job with a passion. They go to work 5 (or maybe 6) days a week, 9am - 5pm. Some stay 40 years in the same lousy job! But, its comfortable. It provides a roof over their heads, puts food on the table, sends the kids to school and university and allows them to own a car, and, if they are lucky to have a servant in the house, and maybe even one in the garden, leading lives of quiet desperation. Not me! I love my job, its a part of my life. Three generations of travel blood coursing through my veins, urging me to get up everyday with a smile on my face and looking forward to the day ahead.  Looking forward to being creative, to connecting with my soul purpose.  Doing what I love sets me alight, sets my spirit soaring and gives me a sense of achievement, a profound sense of well-being and happiness. It allows me to serve my friends and clients to the very best of my ability from early in the morning (sometimes 05h45) till 19h00. How lucky is this lady to be striving to fulfill her dreams and call this her "job"!   

About lizcotton


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.