Existing Member?

My Kind of Adventure- Ilocos Trip

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [576] | Scholarship Entry

If there's one thing that the both of us remember upon learning about this huge opportunity, it's about seizing the moment. We're both young and seemingly unprepared but our passion for the art of filmmaking and travelling outweighed our fears. We decided that if there's one place where we would go and film together, it would be Ilocos.

Ilocos represents the two of us, just like the province divided into two regions, we're two polar personas. However, the beauty and differences of each culture is what makes the place unique. Since the Ilocano realm is far from our comfort zone, it's the best place to experience daring adventures of the unknown.

We both came from a film school background. Having studied and graduated from the University of the Philippines Film Institute, we have been involved in several productions. We have made short films, music videos, documentaries, and have also worked on a couple of full length narratives.

We love sharing stories through the visual medium and we hope to magnify unheard voices to the world. We both love film and travel & it's our dream to work for NatGeo and through this, we're one step closer there.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About littleprince


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.