Existing Member?

Little Merry Teddy

Teddy's adventures

BELGIUM | Thursday, 28 May 2015 | Views [129] | Scholarship Entry

Teddy is a teddy bear born in London in 2013. Luckly, he ended up comforting the tormented nights of a crazy traveller, joining her in a nice trip around Europe. Departing from the only airport in London closed from 1am until 4am (spending a creepy night indeed) he flew to Amsterdam, where he could admire the beautiful canals and the pretty boats running In the rivers. Tireless and curious, very sociable as well, he meet a girl from Bruxelles and managed to be host in her princess' house. He didn't know that in Belgium people speak French, German and Flemish, he actually completely ignored the existence of this last language.
Anyway, the adventure didn't stop there! A lond train brought Teddy and that crazy traveller of her friend in Paris, where they ate baguette together behind the Eiffel Tower. They also took picture at the foot of the Statue of Liberty. Yes, my dears, that's right! There is a statue of nine metres in France, that looks exactly the same like the one in the States. Teddy was enraptured and his crazy friend too! They really hoped that, while walking, they reached the States, then they realised there is an ocean in between.
Luxemburg came next and then Germany.
Oh, what a nice time the strange couple had together, in the sun of Paris and among the cold hills of Dortmund! How many miles they walked together, paw in hand. Every country left to them a stain on one shirt, a hole on the shoes and a scar in their heart.
Now, Teddy is really curious to go to the States! His mother tongue is English and he is sick of communicate in funny mix of French, English, Italian and body language. That crazy traveller of his friend really wants to go there too and is already packing up,
they can't wait to start again up!

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About littlemerryteddy


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.