Existing Member?

Around the world in 50 days..!

Still in Auckland

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 5 July 2007 | Views [692] | Comments [1]

Heya..!

We are still in Auckland with Tina and Matt. Tonight we are going out for a nice Mongolian dinner and tommorrow we head for Hong Kong!!:)NI HAUUU!

We haven't really been outside the city since we arrived. It has been pure relaxation, just hanging with the the guys and catching up with the latest cinema movies. TRANSFORMERS!!!! Hiihihi!

Besides movies Matt and Manu have been beating the crap out of the Locust in their non-stop insane Gears of War experience.

As you know we spend the first two weeks travelling the South Island in our campervan. The best experience was by far the trip to Milford Sound and he cruise in the fjords. So beautiful. The trip there was quite a ride. Very narrow alpine roads, endless one-way bridges and a bit of snow and ice. But we managed and spend the night by mountain and rainforrest-like surroundings.

After travelling two weeks in a car it has been great just relaxing and using a normal-sized toilet:o). hehehe. 

The weather in here has been crazy. Lots of rain but still warm, around 15 degrees. It never gets any colder in Auckland in winter. Summer must be amazing!

To Tina and Matt: Thank you so much for having us. It's been so nice and you guys are the best! Matt, sorry about the tomato-nightmare. We wish you the wedding of your dreams!

That's about it so far. More updates in China.

XXxxXxx and lots of hugs!

Auckland

Auckland

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

no worries, today has been the first they without the rain in Edinburgh since 3week???
we hope for summer..have fun in China.

  marta Jul 9, 2007 7:45 AM

About lineh


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.