Existing Member?

Around the world in 50 days..!

Milford Sound

NEW ZEALAND | Tuesday, 19 June 2007 | Views [755] | Comments [5]

Okay guys.. This is gonna be a quicky!

We have now been cruising new Zealand in a house on wheels.

The campervan is SP AWSOME and better equiped than than our house in Edinburgh.

We are now camping in the beautiful Milford Sound. Look it up! It AMAZING! From another time. Jurasic Park over again! The mountains are huge and snow everywhere! We love it!!

More updates later. We promise!

Love and kisses to everyone!

Thx for all the cool comments:O)

XxXxxXxxX

Tags: Adrenaline

Comments

1

Hello there!! I am really happy for you, you seem enjoy your trip as much as you can... You worth it!! Thanks for the pictures now, i am waiting for those of New Zealand's.
I am already jealous....
see u guys, i miss you both
xxx
The bolchevik

  Louise Jun 20, 2007 7:09 AM

2

We are here enjoyng the beautiful weather and the pleasure of seeing our bosses everyday at 9am and doing some amazing work right up till 5pm, its wonderful! I dont see the need of going on holidays when you can be working your ass off for a shitty salary.
Just joking, glad you guys are having a brilliant time but also sad because you left.
Just try not to run over many kangaroos, the pictures are fab and im so jealous.

Love
nacho

  nacho Jun 22, 2007 7:27 AM

3

Hola Mr Propre & Line,
Good to hear your voicemail last time, and I am really ashamed I have not been able to come back to youbefore you left. But as I expected from you guys you seem to be enjoying it a lot and that's the most important to me as it pleases me so much to read your stories and see your pictures. Hang in there, and keep being the nice two people I was lucky to see again in Edinburg.
On my side, i am back in scotland till the end of september and will be flying away in october for a trip as well. time for me to take a break as well
Manu, if august is still valid get in touch asap I am sorting out all this visa shit at the moment.
Right,hang in there, tomorrow is ours, Besos
Topher

  Topher Jun 24, 2007 11:52 PM

4

Hey guys: Manu you know me always last to write..... Just catching up on your adventure... if I would have waited a little longer you guys were back. I´m really glad everything is going well, meanwhile some of us are dying in heat with this weather in MAdrid, and doing some weight loosing to look decent in the beach.... Woo Hu!!! Hey before you come back you could try going NY... maybe me and Laura could meet you guys there. Anyway got to go back to work, have a blast!! Line my danish sums up to nothing so... kisses.

  FER!! Jun 28, 2007 2:35 AM

5

Hi guys !!

I'm glad to see all this nice pictures. It's good to see that you are enjoying yourself.
Marc and I have a last issue before going in Paris. I have to leave one week later than Marc cause I couldn't have any ferry available to take Domino, our cat in the cabin with us. They proposed to put him in the kennel of the boat (with a few dogs, pee and shits for 17 hours, great !!!) so I decided to leave later on, I finally got a cabin for him and I. Marc will be already in Paris working.
As you may know we've finaly got a flat, Marc found one in the rush. By the way I haven't seen it yet and I have to let my husband unpack the boxes, I hope he'll show some good taste :o) for the decoration and I hope so much that the flat is nice !!!! It's nerveraking to let your husband doing this kind of choice !!! :o)

Take care and I hope to see you in Paris soon

Lolo

  Laurence G.B. Jun 29, 2007 6:54 AM

About lineh


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.