Existing Member?

Reaching Laos My Daily Adventures

Day 22

LAOS | Sunday, 22 June 2014 | Views [347]

This week has been busy with trying to finish the end of school reviews, celebrations, meetings and visiting new folks. Yesterday, myself and 9 teachers from the ETC (English Teaching Center) School had a picnic and fellowship at Pad khoy Loy Far Waterfall. It had rained all night into the next morning but by 12:00 when we arrived it had cleared up. The rest of the day was simply beautiful and Father blessed our day and time together. Relationships and trust being strengthened.

 

This final week proves to be even busier with meetings with my Thai friend coming into town and my other team members arriving this afternoon. Some previously planned events may not happen during my visit because officials are asking for more money (which is always the case in a communist country). A bit disappointed but not defeated because I know the ONE who is in control of ALL things. It's all about HIS timing, HIS plans, HIS favor, HIS purpose , not mine or any government official. 

 

 

About lightindarkness


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Laos

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.