Existing Member?

Lost in captivating art of the surrounding

CUP OF TEA INTO THE THIN AIR

INDIA | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [129] | Scholarship Entry

This is me,with a Bumping heart just reach to the triund after fighting with clinches of my life,lost in captivating art of the nature which is most beautiful i have ever seen in my life.

In front of me, there is mountain covering with sparking
snow,looking like sea of white silent ocean over the mountain.
The Icy cold wind is flowing like a tide of ocean which is drowning me inside.
The white puffy clouds in the deep blue sky is carelessly
wondering where the wind blow on the nature wispy Breathe.
The weather continue its dance- a icy breeze ,followed by warm arch of sunlight and now smattering of raindrop.


There is aroma of tangy ginger coming from the chai(Tea) Shop which awakes me.As i looked inside, there is a Tibetan man with weathered face,deep heavy creases on face, rugged as heck,rotating the spoon to mix the content of chai. "Do you want something" he says with a hope and smile .I say "just a chai" .

Sipping the warm & sensual chai tea, feeling the cold air brushes my face.The taste of cinnamon,nutmeg,ginger and milk flood my mouth with the pleasure,feeling like a elixir.The soothing vapor mask my face delicately as i close my eyes and inhale the sensual aroma.

I stare outside , my eyes dash from one scene to another .there are people taking photos of each other as memoir. people sitting on the rocks gazing the beautiful nature with their sparkling eyes .then my eyes dashes on the people coming.

People are coming with heavy bag loaded like a trunk on their back with the laboured breathing.There is beautiful lady with a hobo bag , just reach.Unlike other,she is looking fresh,gazing continuously the sparkling snow Mountain. Then she turn toward me and smile. I also smile.

I am feeling intense happiness.Inside my happiness, there is no pain, there is no fear , there are colors so bright and vivid that I am able to see everything clearly.

Soon,I finish my chai and try to capture a piece of this beautiful art of nature.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About lightfiesta

Behind me is kalka valley and dharamsala

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.