Existing Member?

lifechanging experiences

WAKE UP

CHILE | Tuesday, 22 April 2014 | Views [166] | Scholarship Entry

I just spend the weekend in Concon, a nice beach near Viña del Mar. The weather was perfect, so I walked near the beach and breathe the sea breeze. The nature always makes me think about life in different aspects.Here we go.

A couple of months I finished my studies as a journalist in the University of Chile, and since then I've been thinking WHAT to do with my life. It's hard to realize that NOW I have the freedom to choose what to do with my time. Maybe, for some people it´s easy, but for me is a huge deal.

I think life is too short to work at something you don´t like or where you don`t feel you're doing a contribution to the development of your country.

That's why I've been looking for jobs alternatives that have to do with what I like, which is: TRAVEL AND COMMUNICATE.

Unfortunately, as you can imagine, it has not gone well. That is why I decided to start doing what I love, flowing with what life brings to me.

I want to communicate stories of ordinary people living life experiences that leave traces. I think that most of the time, what seems simple is actually the most valuable.

World is changing so fast that often we are not aware of what we are doing and that's a big problem. We should focus on small acts we do every day that finally make us a human being.

Nature surround us and protects us, Do we know the impact it has on us?

I want to tell stories of people who live in direct contact with nature, so everyone can learn of them and have a better life.

I think everyone need a little help to WAKE UP and see what really matter in life, maybe I can help you too!

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About liferoutes


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.