Existing Member?

BS in International Economic Relations

Ballys Heaven for sport addicted

USA | Tuesday, 5 May 2015 | Views [91] | Scholarship Entry

I would like to share my feelings about great fitness place as Belly Total Fitness, place where I could be myself, where my soul was singing, my heart dancing and my bad day's feelings were automatically transferred into positive emotions motivating me to go hard and be stronger even far away from my parents, family and friends! A place that didnt allow me to give up....
Im originaly from Moldova and I got possibility to come to USA with SouthWesternAdvantage, to explore culture of North Little Rock!It was very HARD to live for such a long time far from Mommy and Dad, but it helped me to become stronger....I had a lot of hard times while working in LR, many tears were dried by USA' sun and when I was ready to give up...my friend invited me to Denver for a small vacation!
And this trip has changed all my life and thoughts about USA...
Beeing addicted with sport and healthy way of life I tried to explore one of the gyms in Denver...and I was shocked, surelly it was positive shock! I have never been before in a such big sport heaven! I didnt want even to live the gym after finishing my workouts! God, Im so grateful for beeing able to explore and find my own piece of heven in USA! I know, there are many other great gyms in USA and now my goal is to visit and workout in Golds Gym, Venice, California- mekka of Body Building! Love you USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless us!

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About lidialucky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.