Existing Member?

Travel, Friend, Chocolate and Beatles

Cruise to Tallin

ESTONIA | Thursday, 24 April 2014 | Views [206]

Stockholm is the best place to stay dring the Erasmus, because of the transport to almost everywhere. Every low-cost air company is going there, trains, buses and boats! After cruises to Riga and Helsinky we decided to go to Tallinn - capital of Estonia.

Price of the two night cruise makes me funny - it is cheaper then to go from my home town to my university town, which is two hours by train. Cruise is also very popular for Scandinavian inhabitans, because of the very cheap alcohol. Sometimes it is called "Party boat". And space for parties is really big.. Theater, Casino, Disco... 

We started this cruise Sunday evening and in the Monday morning we arive to Tallinn. Finally, we can undress winter jackets. Welcome spring!

It is true that I didn´t have any expectation from Tallin, because I think that there are more popular cities for travellers in Europe. But it was great! And it is no so big, so one day staying during the cruise is the best time! :)

 

Tags: cruise, erasmus, tallinn

About lenickabebe


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Estonia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.