Existing Member?

This and that

china

CHINA | Sunday, 27 February 2011 | Views [306]

After a long time of no big travels i finally had the chance to go and see something different again. Visiting my friend in China and travelling about a little bit. China prooved to be a lot different than everything i had expected. I needed a bit of time to get used to traffic, food and the system how everything is working. after a week everything was amazing though, especially the food. 

We spent a lot of time in public transport such as busses and trains for we sort of has to cross China to get to Laos. Well originally we wanted to go to Tibet... Well, witjh some holidays and celebration happening there, it was not possible to get an entry permit in time... so we had to change our plans. We visited a lot of temples whil in china.. but they are very imoressive too. of course the greaz wall of China and the terracotta soldiers were part of our travels as well.

all up we spend 4 exhausting weeks in sticky warm but very gfriendly China.

I still miss the great food that you are finding all over China!!

 

About lena


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.