Existing Member?

Discovering Footscray - Diversity and Food

Your Backyard - Discovering Footscray - Diversity and Food

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 17 October 2013 | Views [366] | Scholarship Entry

Leiana and Justin are nomads by heart and as good friends, they both share a dream to travel and discover the world. Their common goal is to live, eat, see, feel and experience life as travellers in places they've only seen on TV.
Leiana hopes to continue travelling independently and making videos that focus on sharing travel knowledge and helpful tips for other travellers. This love for travel begins with her childhood, when her parents took her along to the busy markets of Footscray. She believes her negotiating skills were borne from these very markets! The scholarship will be used to learn about travel filming techniques, presenting and finding out what makes a travel video visually engaging and worth watching.
A foodie and traveller, Justin hopes to take on a life-long passion of travelling the world as much as possible. His excitement and passion for travel is typically reflected in his love for photography and he would love to learn more about the art of travel filmmaking to better himself as a traveller. For Justin, the smells, tastes, food and people are what makes Footscray such an exciting place to visit and he had a lot of fun filming this!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About leianatran


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.