Existing Member?

Ma Vie Ideale

My Scholarship entry - A local encounter that changed my life

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 21 April 2012 | Views [335] | Scholarship Entry

I perceive life as a continuous line and truly believe that everything has its reason, so-called mechanism of karma. That's why I can't extract only one life experience and say that it changed my life. Although I agree that there are some items which make our life diverge, and I'm going to share one of them with you.
More than a year ago I was a student of the second course and had no idea which present life was preparing for me that time. So as it happens when you're in the right flow with life, offers appear naturally, though we are used to call them coming "by chance" in those cases.
I was interested in raw food that time and surfed on internet searching for communities in the local area. I've found one man and contacted him once, but that wasn't anything serious. Some time ago I've got in touch with his son on Facebook, who turned to originate from the city in Czech Republic where I currently studied, but lived in Norway. This contact was provisionally frozen until the time when he came for Christmas holidays to his home country, also to realize his role in my life, and we met.
We've met only twice, and at the second meeting he introduced me to a tea-house called "Celestial tea-house"- a place where he knew the people around. The owner of the place whom the guy knew too, was looking for a service that time. And though I wasn't looking urgently for a job, I got the thought "why not". I believe that the ideas which appear in our head are not occasional, and intuition is the voice of the soul which leads us to the experiences we need to pass, to learn the lessons and become enlightened (which is not the goal though). So I got the offer of the work at the tea-house, and almost few days later I started. Time distance can help us to have an objective view of what we have passed through, and so now I'm able to evaluate that. I should say that it was really blessing, 'cause I've met the right people there and the chain of occasions came further as life goes on...

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About lavie


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.