Existing Member?

Palais

My Scholarship entry - Giving back on the road

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 21 April 2012 | Views [97] | Scholarship Entry

Only when you were really wandering on the street in France can you realize why France can be called France. You can even smell the scents of sceneries. After I had been here, I found myself awake in the scents of beauty. I am a lounger in life until I get in France, because I want my feet are diligent enough to travel around every corner of it.
When I arrived at Bordeaux, it was raining. What was beyond my expectation was that most of the people on the street, they didn’t take umbrella with them. They were just immersed in the rhythm of the rain. They looked satisfied and pleased. That is the most beautiful screen I had seen, which has already impressed in my mind. Let me know that weather can’t be changed, but our mood can be determined by ourselves. Sometimes, we have forgotten the simplest senses, just because we lose the ability to search for happiness from daily life.
I was quite ashamed since I was angry with the rain at first, and I even blamed myself why I didn’t take the umbrella. In fact, only If in a good condition, you won’t judge it a bad weather. Rain made another Bordeaux in front of me, that clean, that pure.
In our life, every condition, every kind of weather, even everything is worthy to be thanked, just sometimes we forgot taking a grateful heart.
I love the scents after raining, a scents of soil, like the fragrance that the nature just had a shower. After rains, everything will become more vivid and brighter, including your eyes and hearts.
Nature, people, and brought fragrances, all of these lively tell a story of harmony. After all, rainy days are less than sunny days. Maybe the being rainy is the best way to wait for and greet the sunny days. Even if you don’t like rain, please wait with a patient and appreciating heart, because it means that sunshine is not far away.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About lavande


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.