Existing Member?

My Travels.

WHY.

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 12 October 2013 | Views [469]

So after travelling for  9 months already, the question I keep asking myself is WHY is it only now that I have got round to blogging my travels? I am inclined to believe that it is indeed because I have been having such a great time so far that I just haven't had the time. Unfortunately that would able very cliche of me; I therefore feel it is my duty to be entirely honest and admit that I am extremely lazy and just haven't bothered. In recent weeks it has become apparent to me that I have started to forget bits and pieces of my travels, which is truly devastating. That is the real reason I have created this blog. I have learnt a lot of valuable things since travelling, alas the thing I am becoming increasingly aware of is that fact that every traveller, globe trotter, adventurer, jet-setter, backpacker or flashpacker, (I have met plenty), has a different story. So here I am, amongst the thousands attempting to share MY story - as it really has been a life changing experience. The problem I am faced with now is deciding where to begin. The beginning would probably be the easiest option...

 

"People travel to faraway places to watch in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home." Dagobert D. Runes

Tags: beginning, blogger, experience, forgetful, lazy, new, nomad, travel

 

About laurenvickery91


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.