Existing Member?

Being part of the landscape

Characters from the Enchanted Islands

ECUADOR | Thursday, 6 August 2015 | Views [391] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I'm not looking for a Job, i'm looking for happiness!
It took me 36 years to discover the perfect blend that completes my passion. I always knew it was there, but I was never brave enough to see it.
I love creativity and the audiovisual world, the world that has taken me through the knowledge of the power images, for about 10 years. I love being able to show the world as I see it and try to make people feel what I feel through my travels. I am a gypsy that moves by the desire to see the whole world. A stop on my way taught me to recognize that my passion was there all the time, and I figured it out because when i'm traveling i'm happy. When I mingle with cultures and when I make part of the landscape,When I pick up a camera and try to capture the images that fill me with sensations that I have to share with others.
I finally found the perfect combination that makes my life a path to happiness and I've decided I do not want to stop. I am in the process of knowing, writing, remembering and telling. It's something that’s born with me, it's a gift that fills me with passion, and passion is the best engine.
I have the magic power of telling stories, I have the sensitivity to thrill others and I have the knowledge to do it the best way, and also, and most importantly, I have the humility to keep learning until the end of my days.
I´m Gloria De los Rios, I might have been born in Colombia, and i´m proud of it, but, In my mind, I belong everywhere. i´m just a girl chasing a dream!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Hi there,

Thanks for your entry to our 2015 Travel Film Scholarship!

You may want to review your film entry to make sure it features a 'profile of a person who inspires you to travel the world’ and conveys a strong narrative within a 3 minute timeframe.

Any entries that do not fit these criteria will not be considered.

If you have any questions please check out our FAQs page or drop us an email at scholarships@worldnomads.com.

Best of luck!

  Jack, World Nomads Aug 7, 2015 4:56 PM

About latitud360


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.