Existing Member?

Struggle for life

People who inspire to travel

SPAIN | Wednesday, 2 September 2015 | Views [183] | Scholarship Entry

I´ve been involved in social issues almost all my life: development, ecology, social exclusion... I think the video is a powerful -and increasingly essential- tool to communicate. I want to learn how to get high social impact with wonderful images, interesting scripts and appropriate sound. Explaining through images how wonderful and diverse is the World, can contribute to Peace and Cooperation.
Now, I´m partner of a non for profit cooperative (Transformando), that helps excluded people to create small business, promote the economic inclusion and advice other organizations. We want to use videos for training low academic level people and to sensitize the society about the exclusion.
I can contribute to the project with my expertise into the social, entrepreneurial field. Also, a wide travel experience and an sufficient amount of maturity in years.
I´ve had many participants in some micro credit projects from Colombia. But I´ve never been there, so, this can help me to understand and learn about this country.
I´m native Spanish speaker, this sure helps in Colombia.
Finally, just to remember: “to travel is to live” H. C. Andersen

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About laosinspires


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.