Existing Member?

Daniel Greece, (program of education for make benefit beautiful nation of Australia)

Day 50

AUSTRIA | Saturday, 23 January 2010 | Views [336] | Comments [1]

Another travel today, its a bit of a pain in the arse to get from rome to hopfgarted, but thats life.

We caught trains from Salzburg to Worgl, then to hopfgarten itself, but we were a bit earl to check in. Hopfgarten looks really cool, very pretty place, its right at the botton of a mountain and there are heaps of little houses and villages all up and down this section of the alps.

Sadly everything closes on a sunday so we couldnt grab any lunch, which was a bit of a pain. We called Contiki and they sent a bus to pick us up. The House were staying at is really cool, and me and sam are in a room with a cool guy from sydney, Nady. No snow action today that starts tomorrow.

We had a bit of an introduction thing today in the bar, all the staff are cool, and so are most of the people on the tour. The food is also pretty damn good, lasagne for dinner. and every meal is 3 courses, so chips and dips, lasagne and cake, top stuff.

Should be a fun week.

Comments

1

Remember - when in Austria don't do as Auntie Helen would do.

  Auntie Koula Jan 27, 2010 8:28 PM

About lannigan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.