Existing Member?

Let go, let flow

Birth and Death of a Day

INDIA | Tuesday, 2 February 2010 | Views [220]

She walked out of the room and stared at the sky. She stood next to the building in hopes of catching the sunrise peak over the trees. She watched you as you walked by and sighed. She walked into the sunrise over the green morning because the breath holds more emotion than language and her eyes see him but don’t acknowledge him. She walked out to see what was before her on the road to the place she thought she was going – she couldn’t always see the physical manifestations of thoughts to actions because some thoughts have to marinate for longer before they can be put into action, and made strong. Some thoughts never reach the surface and lay stagnant , dying with time. She walked out and passed him along the road as she walked to the top of the hill, alone, to see the sun rise.

He walked out because he couldn’t see or hear beyond his face and thoughts. The sun was too bright or his thoughts too loud and he had to decide whether thought or action meant more. He thought that honesty shouldn’t be as difficult as it is, but actions have various interpretations. He didn’t want to have to decide. He didn’t want to wait until she looked into his eyes and went all the way through, or until his heart hurt when he left her and he developed a need. He walked out to see what was before him on the road, stopped occasionally to stare into space as if to connect with the fields and the birds as they flew by. He hadn’t decided where he was going, but he walked to see where he would end up. As the air became cooler and he walked up the hill he passed her by. He smiled internally and sighed. He walked to the top of the hill, alone, so see the sun slip beneath the horizon.

About lakisarah


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.