Existing Member?

The Simple(r) Life Shangrila!

Of course i will get sick...

THAILAND | Thursday, 12 June 2008 | Views [528] | Comments [1]

before you freak out, it isn't that bad and i'm takin it easy in a 400baht a night "resort" on railay to pamper myself and get better.  I think it is just a minor bug, but there were a few hot and cold sleepless nights.  Anyway...the biggest bummer is that i didn't get to climb (and I piad for it) because no strength could be summoned.  Oh well, still had a great time with tiff and karl who I saw off today.  Need to figure out my next plans which i'm not sure of as of yet.  Before I leave for cambodia i need to spend four days in bangkok waiting for my vietnam visa (apparently i takes that long) so definitley heading that way soon.  The beaches are beautiful but have drained my funds more than expected and i'm ready for a change of scenery (for now).  Going to leave tomorrow probably for Krabi to make further travel arrangements. 

the thai people and this country still make me laugh (randomly) most days.  So many unusual sights and smells and sounds.  I'll write more when feeling better...love

mamma monkey with baby eating pineapple

mamma monkey with baby eating pineapple

 

Comments

1

Hey Laina,
How ya feeling? Where are you now? Sounds amazing where you are. If I were 10 years younger, or 10 years older I'd be right there with you. But at the moment I'm needed at home. Heard a rumor that you may be in Ohio in the beginning of August. Can't wait to see you and drink margaritas by the pond. Keep the blogs coming, we look forward to them.
Love you,
The Outlaw Zieglers

  Emily Jun 23, 2008 1:41 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.