Existing Member?

K´s Plan B

The Lost Book Shop

THAILAND | Wednesday, 12 April 2017 | Views [270]

I'm in heaven! I found an incredible book shop here in Chiang Mai - The Lost Book Shop! The shop name reminded me a little of one of my favourite books - Shadow of the wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Those who've read the book will know that I'm talking about the library of forgotten books.

The Lost Book Shop is huge and you can find a book to almost any subject. I could have spend hours in there. There was me thinking having gotten myself a Kindle would keep me away from actual books, but no chance! I just can't resist them. The lure is too big!

So I treated myself to one about Marco Polo's travels (something that has been on my reading wishlist for some time) and ventured down the raod for a smoothie (Sugar Free & No Wifi!) and started reading straight away. Bliss!!!!

Who wants to go out exploring the real world when you can do it from the comfort of a seat next to a fan with a delicious mango, pineapple and passion fruit smoothie?! Tomorrow is another day!

About kwd43


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.