Existing Member?

City of water

The long Trip

CHINA | Sunday, 17 May 2015 | Views [205] | Scholarship Entry

There are many unforgettable memories in every person's life. Memories that made us laugh and cry. Most of these memories come from our experiences. My experiences, was gaily and easy to remember. I was a boy who can memorize everything, because I have a strong mental memory. I still remember the first day I graduated from University everything seams perfect to me, I decided to change my life and do something different from the others in my class. In my perspective I always believe that to become competitive in this world and to succeed, I must take advantage of all the wonderful opportunities that come my way. Because there are always new opportunities waiting for me. I have just to set my goals, never say no, and that's what I did I took the risk to start my internship abroad where? In China, yes I'm going far away than I thought but who doesn't want to visit China?
In my childhood I always thought that China is the farthest place from our house, so I did not think one day that I will go there at all, bit if you didn’t try you never learn, I decided to pack my bags and leave, since everything was prepared. I took my flight at 13:00Pm from Mohamed V airport and I land in Abu Dabi at 7:00 pm I stayed there 1 day because my next flight will go to china in the next day so I took a hotel in Abu Dabi airport and the next day I flight to china with my next flight I landed in Beijing at 9:00 am and the guy from My program was there waiting for me, I honestly was afraid all the time that I’ll be alone there or no one will come to me but he was there and he helped me till I get to Kunshan; the city that I’ll start my internship in. Chinese people are very respectful and humble they respect their guests it’s a wonderful country. Words can’t describe this amazing city, it's an industrial city ,full of trees, rivers, mountains and green rivers blue babe spirit great beauty inhabited by millions of people and embellished by millions of trees surrounded by high mountains.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About kunshan


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.