Existing Member?

Intercultural Communications

Day 8- Cuenca

ECUADOR | Sunday, 5 January 2014 | Views [235]

                This morning, a group of 9 of us went zip lining. We drove about a half-hour outside of Cuenca to the foothills of the city. Most of them had never been before, and everyone had an absolute blast. There were 6 or 7 different platforms and a decent amount of hiking. It was so much fun.

                This afternoon, Malena (my host sister) took Emily and me out shopping and we got our nails done. I’m usually not one for these activities, but it was great bonding time. I spent a few hours today playing with Santi after I got back from zip lining. We play Spiderman, and we always talk about colors and mustaches in Spanish. We also play a game where we count to 3 and I pick him up so he can “fly.” I he counts to 4 instead of 3 though, he gets to attack me because I’m the “bad Spiderman.” I love talking and playing with Santi, especially since he is the only native speaker that I actually feel like I am on the same level of Spanish. It was a relaxing day, and tomorrow we go to Ingapirca, which is Incan ruins. 

About krthomas12


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.