Existing Member?

Kris & Chris & The World

No more overnight buses HURRAH!

BRAZIL | Sunday, 29 April 2007 | Views [208]

Have arrived in Foz do Iguacu today after three sepearate bus trips that begain at 5pm yesterday and ended at 7am this morning. But i have to say i am now a pro at sleeping in seats and buses as I feel asleep on all three rides! In fact now whenever I get into a car i feel a bit sleepy and nod off.

We went to the Iguassu Falls today and they were fantastic! We got so soaked from all the spray it looked like we had been in a rain storm! And there were heaps of beautiful coloured butterflies so everyone was trying to take pics of them with their wings open.

Tomorrow we are going to Paraguay to do some shopping. Apparently its really cheap. And although kiwis need a visa apparently we should be sweet, which is very odd. Then the day after we are going to the Argentina side of the falls! So just like that we can semi tick off another two countries, this is all news to us as we werent aware till yesterday that we would be doing this. YAY!

Actually have to go and get ready for our night out, going to a dance show and then hitting the town. In my new ´Misha´top - Misha is basically like Glassons but its HUGE!

And just one more thing, yesterday Chris was playing soccer and a huge red macaw landed on his shoulder while he was running!!!!!

About kristinandchris


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.