Existing Member?

Citizen world on a stopover

Streets of Seattle

USA | Tuesday, 12 May 2009 | Views [184]

Due to the fact that I seem to be slow in writing my journals I have to backtrack a little. I arrived in Seattle on March 7th 2009. I never knew that this beautiful place was known for Starbucks coffee, Boeing, and Jimi Hendrix. But now I do.

The weather, cold. The people... warmer and all concidered the art seen is hot. The Seattle Art Museum (SAM) keeps up with local history, and you can learn allot about the natives just by going to this museum. The Music experience Museum was one of the coolest museums I have ever been to. There is nothing better than to try out all those instruments for yourself... I truly am tallented!

 You need to go and see the original Starbucks, with a coffee smell way oldser than me. Enjoy some of the nightlife, locals at the bar have great stories to tell...I did and it was all worth it. Seattle's rainy season is from January- March, April-July, August- September, October- December.

What a splendid ol' place! The flower smells at Pikes market makes me want to buy a garden. The guys tossing the fish about makes me want to laugh and run away at the same time. I do not want to live there, but I see why some people can never leave.

About kleinie_reyneke


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.