Existing Member?

hello, chao, konnichiwa!

see you in a while crocodile....

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 27 June 2014 | Views [314]

sooo it happened......

we left the NT. That magical place that stole my heart after taking everything i thought I knew about life and turning it on its head. the experiences we had during our time in the territory were phenomenal. from working out at sea, to working on a cattle farm, to my first experience in hospitatlity as a sandwhich maker, there was never a dull moment. everytime i thought about leaving over the last few days i would well up just thinking how grateful i was to be part of the life up here. when i said my goodbyes (something i Hate with a passion, i am terrible at them!) to Darwin gymnastics club it really hit me that this was it. my last day at the sandwhich shop i cycled to my favourite spot at east point, sat down, ate my doughnut from the bakery and looked out at the view of the bay. there is no where like this in the world, but im so happy that we got to have a few moments here that i'll never forget. onto the next adventure, i've been practicing my hello's not my goodbyes- kia ora, chao, konnichiwa!

About kizzyandnathan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.