Existing Member?

Travels in the Blogging World

Departure Lounge

USA | Saturday, 12 September 2009 | Views [292] | Comments [2]

I've never written a travel blog, and I've never been to New Zealand.  Apparently, now it's time to do both.

If you wish to join in on my four-week trip to the Land of the Long White Cloud, just show your virtual passport, check in your cyber travel bag, and check out my blog on worldnomads.  I'm not sure how often I will post a message.  Like I said, blogging and New Zealand are new to me. 

In the meantime, put your seats in the upright position, fasten your safety belt, and prepare for departure. 

Here we go... 

Comments

1

Hi Fellow World Nomad
We are pleased you have joined the gang, we hope you have as great a time as we had in New Zealand. Our seat belts are fastened and we are in the upright position(possibly, but we are in Tenerife at the moment and the alcohol is cheap - so we cannot promise to be in the upright position all the time!). Have a brilliant time and we cannot wait for the first edition of your blog.
Take care of yourself
Lots of love
Paul and Janet

  Paul and Janet Sep 12, 2009 7:46 PM

2

Hi Valda,
When you get through Airport Security, then you can really start to enjoy your trip. We are looking forward to hearing about your travel and know it will live up to all your expectations. Forward planning will make sure everything works out for you.

Love Mum & Dad

  Vivian & Tony (Mum & Dad) Sep 13, 2009 1:32 AM

About kiwicadence


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.