Existing Member?

3-2-1- South Korea!

#1- The Begining....

CANADA | Tuesday, 16 February 2010 | Views [249]

Where to start...

    My biggest regret after my first backpacking experience was that I didn't keep a journal.  It was something that I fully intended to do, but journaling proved be a hard habit to keep.  For this reason, I chose to start an online blog...I think that it will be easier to keep than an actual journal( although I will admit that this forum lacks the 'je ne c'est quoi' of a journal).  Alright, now that I can check 'journal rant' off my list of topics that I would like to address in the entry...I can get back to the point :) 

   As I write this...I am sitting in front of my computer in lovely Winnipeg, Manitoba.  Everything In S.Korea is all ready to go (job, apt ect) and now i'm just waiting for my visa.  I must admit, that I wasn't expecting to secure an ESL job so quickly, however I have no complaints.   I think that the anticipation of S.Korea ( sights, sounds, smells...general unknown) will be one of the highlights of my experience.  Which, will be better enjoyed in retrospect.   If this hypothesis doesn't prove to be true, I may experience deep regret that I didn't spend this time packing/reading 'Lonely Planet'. 

   I very much hope that I will have some random 'blog-creepers'... blog-creeper is in fact a term of indearement!  I really hope that everyone who reads the entries to come will get a better idea of what one should expect when they embark on an adventure to Bundang. 

Tags: the begining...

About kitty_hanington


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.