Existing Member?

The Travel Bug

In London!

USA | Thursday, 3 July 2008 | Views [228]

Well!  It is all over!  Those 3 weeks went really super fast!  Although at times I wanted to be home I am now in London waiting for my flight home....  I have 4hours to hang out! Oh gooody! 

I have mixed emotions...although I am really excited to come home to see friends and family and my pup pup I was also really sad to leave.  It is always sad to end a trip or vacation but I think in particular I was sad to leave because there is so much more to see in Italy.  I saw all the major towns for the most part and have heard amazing things about outlying towns, so maybe soon to come back?  I met a woman who said she was in Rome 30yrs ago and I could not help but to think as I was walking home yesterday if the worn cobble stones would be flat if I came back in those many years. 

The history in Italy is not only a magnitude past comprehention but it was also much easier to grasp than that of Greece.  I think because the physical aspect was so real.

Although I do have euro change to spend my time is up!  I will be home very soon and with over 900 pictures to look at!  Yes I will filter some so not to bore!  Love you all and can not wait to be on U.S. time!

About kimroehl


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.