Existing Member?

The Travel Bug

Roma!

USA | Tuesday, 1 July 2008 | Views [235] | Comments [2]

Well made it to Rome just fine...long day of traveling I do not know how people hop cities every other day!  Went walking yesterday and just kept thinking...huh...I am walking around Rome!  Yup that is where Ceaser reighned...that is where they had the chariot races...coool..... I am just chillin here looking at the Coloseum!  Just as amazing as Greece with the magnitude of the history and the ability to see it up close and personal.  Verry Very hot!  Time for Siesta to walk some more this evening.  I must be the champion sight see girl because in my 20hrs I have been here I have been to the spanish steps...the fountain of something that was amazing and suppose to bring love into your life...(one can only hope) to the colosseum and the archeological sight of where kings reigned.  Saw the vatican from across the river.  Pretty impressive.  Time for a nap and an evening of who knows what will bring. 

Home in a few days!  Hard to believe time has gone by so fast!  Much love and harmony see you all soon! xoxo 

Comments

1

Hello from the New World,

We have enjoyed following you on your travels but are looking forward to seeing you on the 4th. Can hardly wait to hear more of your adventures.

Love you,
Gma and Gpa

  Bob and Velma Jul 2, 2008 2:13 AM

2

you have seen a lot in 20hrs!! i think the fountain you mean is the Trevi fountain. ciao

  claire valenti Jul 7, 2008 8:22 PM

About kimroehl


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.