Existing Member?

Kimberly's Visual Journal

Mt Buller - The pink marshmallow experience.

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 1 August 2015 | Views [428]

As a 24 year old who had never actually experience real snow, I knew any opportunity to go would mean I would drop anything. Luckily a friend of mine had a friend with a house up near Mansfield and we decided to grab a group of people have make an adventure of it. All I wanted to do was to experience the snow falling on my face and see just how cold it really got. The excitement was building as we drove up the mountain and saw cars drive past with snow falling off their bonnets. I felt like a giant pink marshmallow as I got out of the car and saw large piles of snow and people putting their ski or snow boots on. The day was beautiful, the snow did fall and yes it was cold but my awesome snow clothes kept me toasty and warm. We had a laugh whilst tobogganing and buried some kids in the snow. Building a snow man was tougher then we thought because the snow wouldn't stick. Snow is a beautiful natural wonder, I won't be waiting another 24 years to experience it again, infacut I'm going to book in some skiing lessons. 

Tags: australia, mt buller, snow, victoria, winter

About kimberlydeylen


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.