Existing Member?

To Oz & Onward...... With a Backpack and pair of flip flops....We're off to sample some Australian culture and see exactly what they have, that The Stowe & Ipswich doesn't!

2 Weeks To Go.....

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 19 September 2007 | Views [642] | Comments [3]

So we made the tough decision about 2 months ago to make a move to Australia for a while!! Starting in Sydney and hoping to go all over. We want to see what all the fuss is about!

Frankie and myself will be flying out October 3rd, arriving at about 0800 hrs Aussie time to check into the Wakeup! Hostel in Sydney.......

Wish us luck!

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Hey,

Hope you have a great time!! Don't get your sun cream, it's going to be HOT!!

Eric

  Eric Sep 26, 2007 7:10 PM

2

Hi Rankie! Thinking of you both as you're about to set off on your travels. May you pack well, travel lightly and swiftly through the prevailing winds! Sorry, I've been on the applejuice.
Update this site soon as we (Sue & me) are missing you and need a fix of info desperately.
All the best, Sad Gits Anonymous

  Wendy Oct 2, 2007 9:17 PM

3

Wow your journal is so cool!! Can´t believe how much you guys have done! haha! Look how dull ours is compared to yours...boohoo!!

Hehe! Have a good flight - give my sister a huggle when you see her!

x

  jamesanddan Oct 3, 2007 2:45 AM

About kim-n-frankie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.