Existing Member?

Exploring Through The Lens

Cianten, The Rimland of West Java

INDONESIA | Friday, 11 January 2013 | Views [570]

Last 14th-16th of December 2012 I went to Cianten, a rimland place in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia. This place is lies between two districts in West Java; Bogor and Sukabumi. The access to go there is quite extreme because the lack attention from governement; the road still dominated by rock and tend to climb the hills, but still, can be reached by transportation. Cianten is the village which the people there work as the tea farmers. As far as we see in Cianten mostly viewed the huge tea garden, even the hills are planted with the tea plant too. Because the located of Cianten is far away from town, we still can inhale the fresh air, very less of pollution.

In the morning, I did the teawalk and enjoy the view. The sky is clearly blue-the sky that I didn't find in the living town. Sometimes in the corner of the Mount Halimun-Salak, we can see the smoke that signs there is location of mining area. And its so beautiful if you see the mixing white-smoke with the clearly blue sky.

When the sun goes down, the beautiful sunset ready to spoil our eyes to see. If you are lucky, after the rain, the sunset looked very beautiful and the rainbow could spotted there too.

Cianten is the very best place to you if you want to 'hide' from the living town, out from pollution and the routinity of life. People out there would hard to find you because the mobile provider signal cant be reached there. But, the based of this place isn't for tourism, you cant find the hotel or  any inn there. Unless you have to asking permission to live in one of civil's house.

Tags: #wnphoto, a taste of oman, middle east, oman, peregrine adventrues, photography, scholarships, tourism oman, travel

About kikifadila


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.