Existing Member?

WE are...

Who we are...?

INDIA | Wednesday, 3 September 2014 | Views [190] | Scholarship Entry

I am an independent and a freelance film maker and photographer based in Dehradun (India). I am an explorer by nature and have a free spirit. I love to explore the rich culture and history of various places. I believe that this scholarship will help me explore myself as a film maker and most importantly as a person and on my return to India, I will definitely prove to be a realist and sensitive film maker and a thoughtful photographer as I have the potential to do so.

Here is a brief profile of my work experience:
Khushboo Dua is a seasoned scholar in the field of media production. She has done her masters in Communication from Doon University and prior to that she graduated from Jesus and mary College, New Delhi where she has been a topper throughout with psychology and philosophy being her main subjects. She started her career in media industry with radio. She worked as a radio producer in FMs such as Meow104.8Fm (now Oye fm), Radio Mantra 91.9 Fm.

After gaining two and a half years of experience in radio industry, she turned towards film making and photography professionally and presently, she is working as an independent film maker and a freelance photographer based in Dehradun. She has made a documentary film on the history of Dehradun named "From Camp to the City" and another one on the street and slum children of Dehradun called 'Aasraa'. She closely worked with Shashwati Talukdar on projects like "Please don't beat me sir", "Rangroot", "Wall Stories".

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About khushboomohit


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.