Existing Member?

Exploring Mexico

GWADAR: the Door for Global Powers

PAKISTAN | Thursday, 30 July 2015 | Views [419] | Scholarship Entry

I am from Pakistan and passed a Post Graduate degree in Media Productions (Video/film/ TV) from United Kingdom, where I also produced couple of documentaries. I joined Pakistan Television Network as a Producer Current Affairs in May 2005, and since I have been affiliated with it. I won the PTV Best Producer documentary award 2006. My job related skills are including, filming & documentary, pitching, visual treatment, film proposal, production Management, budget estimations and strong planning skills, camera operating skills with Steadicam, linear editing (U-matic, beta, DVC Pro, DV) NLE with Avid Media Composer etc. I am very ambitious and enthusiastic to visit and to make documentary films in Colombia on various issues through World Nomads fellowship program. I will have a chance to work closely with Colombian people, film experts of different parts of the world. The chance will increase my filming expertise, documentary techniques, world level travelling experiences; cross and trans-cultural experiences and I will have a golden opportunity to make an international level documentary. My objective is to increase awareness through filming, reports and documentaries among the people of different school of thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds of the world and publicize the missions of World-Nomads. My belonging to South Asian country and media, the documentary film will be telecast on PTV Global, PTV NEWS, PTV World, PTV Bolan that will target the billion peoples of the region.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About khoso


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.