Existing Member?

One passport, one bag, one great adventure...

Mud and hot springs

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 24 January 2012 | Views [613]

What do you picture when I say night bus? A normal bus that just travels at night? That's what I thought when we borded our night bus Sunday night (also the Chinese New YEar). The night bus we took actually had rows of bunk beds from front to back and probably held around 50 people. Probably one of the most interersting bus experiences i've had. At midnight the bus stopped and those of us that were awake piled off to watch the fire works bringing in the new year. a lot of places are closed for the 5 days of celebrations involved with the new year.

the beaches of Nha TRang are beautiful (with no children trying to guilt you into buying bracelets. We ate lunch at a fantastic seafood restaurant near the beach (where we plan to go for lunch again today). The afternoon we spent at the local mudbaths and hot springs. the perfect remedy for our sun burned bodies, finishing the afternoon with an hour massage for about $8!

This afternoon we fly to Hoi An. Because of the new year some of the travel plans have been changed. I'm not complaining about missing out on an 8 hour train ride!

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.