Existing Member?

Jeanette's Worldcolors The world is my home.. Every Country there is to see is where my heart is.. It is where I find my rest, my joy.. my special place. I am most at home when traveling and seeing what this wide wonderful world has to show me.

Dynamic Singapore *

WORLDWIDE | Tuesday, 17 August 2010 | Views [517]

Stunning Colors Singapore*

Stunning Colors Singapore*

For my 3rd Travel... I went to this Country.. Singapore! 

Singapore was surprising for when I went there.. I saw a fast-paced Asian Country. It is advanced in technology and very clean. The Country is progressive and competitive in terms of Business. Singapore is a melting pot as it is frequented by Businessmen and travelers alike. You will find that their food offer a wide variety from the spicy to the eastern Chinese and Indian combination. It is the only asian country where you will find mostly buildings only.. They do not have bamboo houses or nipa huts. The Singaporians all live in buildings or condominiums. The people can converse in English and are all very cosmopolitan. It is a country that is very clean and immersed in high technology.

When you go to Singapore you can think of Business & Pleasure!

 

About jtsworldcolors


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.