Existing Member?

Jeanette's Worldcolors The world is my home.. Every Country there is to see is where my heart is.. It is where I find my rest, my joy.. my special place. I am most at home when traveling and seeing what this wide wonderful world has to show me.

Majestic Dubai *

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Wednesday, 11 August 2010 | Views [538]

Dubai

Dubai

The very first Country I traveled to is Dubai and what a great first experience it gave me. Dubai is very rich in Culture that when I first stepped out of the airport.. It felt like I'm in another world. The men were in their white gown attires.. Women were wearing black dresses.. some adorned with jewels and some of them.. their faces were covered. There were a large no. of tourists, about 60 percent of the population so I did not feel alone. There were Asians and Europeans. It is such a rich Country that everything is modern and unique. Great architecture and infrastructure. It is good for Tourists and touring for everything is in short distance. It has a lot to offer from the malls, the clubs.. to their beaches that are all white sand! Food is healthy and full of greens and lean meat.. the best part is they have a wide variety of sweet arabic desserts =)

Dubai is indeed a land flowing with milk and honey!

 

About jtsworldcolors


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.