Existing Member?

Viajando

The Process of my blog

GERMANY | Tuesday, 30 January 2018 | Views [306]

Hello everybody,

i don't know how many times I created a blog; everytime I wrote something and ended up not sharing it. I like to write and express myself, but then I get tired and my story is not done, and I don't publish it, and also I don't come back to it. So maybe this time I'll just put it out, allow it to communicate, maybe let it have no responses; but with having no response, there is a response hahahah

Talking with friend, I realized, wow time is becoming more precious for me at that time of my life. With the beginning of my first work experience there's been a change. We are not driving to university together with friends anymore, thinking about the big amout of time we have, heading to three glühwein party in a week. Oh yes, I feel nostalgic.

So with that being said, I want to look back and tell you guys a little about my last vacation in Argentina, Chile and Perú, because looking back is also appreciating for me. As most of you know me, travelling is special to me, it makes me feel shiny and special. I see everything as something new and fascinating, I can explore, .... and I can come back, with fresh eyes, feeling more love for my old life, that is new again. So in that sense with a little exaggeration travelling can be considered like being reborn. It's playing baloons with a argentean girl at the airport in Bolivia. Her mother has only a few teeth left, but helps my to connect to wifi; wifi - we all know we cannot survive without it. The girl looks at my with a ton curiosity, who is that white girl? How is she playing, how is she talking, what is there to know about her? So we are playing, and I am happy and proud because when am I ever doing that? When? - if not at 5 am at the airport in Bolivia, while my dad with who I was supposed to travel sits at the airport in spain because in argentina people like to strike.

Now I am thinking, what else I want to tell? How can I make it special? Or I just let it be, because Im just a everyday normal girl (Using that quote of the song: Everyday normal guy.) Let me know what youuuuuuuuu think :) On the right check out the first photos!

 

About joo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.