Existing Member?

The Heart of our Back-Yard

Your Backyard - We Love Lismore

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 5 November 2013 | Views [299] | Scholarship Entry

What inspired our subject matter?- Our ongoing love/hate relationship with the beautiful/boring town of Lismore. It has a great/grating community and a fun/funeral atmosphere. We were also inspired/limited by the fact that we are flat broke and the only recording device that we own is a shitty $60 samsung point and shoot from 2010.

Ambition/Experience-
Brigette- I have completed a Bachelors in Media and would love to have the opportunity to make travel documentaries, It has been my dream since I first backpacked through Asia alone. I also spent a year in NOLA on exchange and fell in love and want to share that unique experience with others.

Jon- I am an attention whore. I did a semester of acting in NOLA on exchange and love to be in front of the camera telling stories in my "special" way. Presenting something to an audience would be a dream come true!
We have both backpacked through Asia, the U.S. and some of Europe.

Scholarship- The chance to further study what we love to do both in NOLA and through MatadorU would be mindblowing! This would be the ultimate stepping stone to the careers of our dreams!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About jon_n_brigette


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.