Existing Member?

John & Leianne's World Adventures

Buenos Aries

ARGENTINA | Thursday, 8 February 2007 | Views [1763] | Comments [2]

We arrived at our place (thecocker.com) and were met with open arms by Caroline, a lovely person who is looking after things for the owners while they are back in Britain. The place is amazing. Built in the 1700's and bought by the owners only 2 years ago. They are architects and redid the place, they were even written up in a fashion magazine in Canada in November. Our room, if you go on the website is 12-06. We love BA, there is so much to see and do. All the districts in the city have their own flavor. We ate at a fabulous restaurant last night. John had a huge ribeye steak, I had a beautiful prawn dish, we had 2 bottles of water, and a bottle of great wine for under $30.

Tags: Culture

Comments

1

I checked out the website for the Cocker and I don't know if I would ever leave there! It looks fabulous! The city sounds amazing too! Glad to hear you are enjoying yourselves. By the way, have the infamous glasses been on any South American faces yet Leianne?
Miss ya
Kelly

  kelly Feb 9, 2007 3:34 AM

2

Wow the graves aren't quite the space savers we are used to! Are you sure those aren't winerys also?

Looks amazing! Is the language barrier a little better there?

Kevin & Teresa

  Kevin & Teresa Feb 9, 2007 11:59 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.