Existing Member?

My first day in BKK August 23- First DAY in the big city of SIN...:P

Pattaya

THAILAND | Friday, 27 June 2008 | Views [673]

August 27

Woke up early, and took the taxi to silom centre to catch another taxi to Pattaya. Was excited and the traffic as usual ws terrible. Almost feel like screaming at the drivers "where did you get your license from, no rules to follow." i suppose you just cut it out of the cereal box and you are sweet as.

Reach silom and caught the taxi straight to Pattaya. At least the taxi guy spoke some english, as we drove down the express way, everything became flat and green. Almost like being back in NZ where all you see is cows and sheep shaggers. As we reach our destination, i was eager to see what is offer as i was told is another city of pure fantasy and sex.

Book into the wellcome plaza right in the heart of the city and drop my bags. I hit the city and was pull left right and centre by locals offering me tailor suit cuts, thai massage and much more. Massage and me is like chalk and water. I squeal like a pig waiting to be slaughter. Touch of some stranger on my body almost make me crinch with sickness. As i cross the road i was intrigue to see to side roads.

One side of the road has all the sex parlour dedicated to bois. You name it they got it "A gogo bois" Star bois etc. On the other side is girls only. One caught my eye was called "Pussy galore" huh..how original and yet very tacky. Almost roll over on the road with laughter.

I decided to hit the beach and spent the day relaxing. Caught the bus down towards and the end of the town and there i found a beach an daprk myself on a nice spot. Intriguing to see you get food serve and drinks plus sex. Yes you got it...SEX...eveyway in thailand is sex. i got offer a sex ticket by an old pruny man for 200 baht. Hello have i got a "neon sign" on my forhead saying"F#$% i am desperate housewife" Told him to F off as it was not my intention.

I went on doing my business and i met Kate. A british pommy girl she sat next to me and started talking. She is here alone on a holiday and we decided to hang out for the rest of the day. Had a lovely day at the beach, went for a swim and than back to the hotel where kate is staying.

How coincidence? Sometimes we meet people for a reason, to learn and evolve as one self we  gain knowledge of our inner strength. Later that night we went to dinner at the side street and it was fantastic. Did the walking streets where you get baskers, food and shopping and most of all "SEX". Girls dress up in little mini skirts almost can see their "fufu."

Kate and i ponder around the streets and had a few drinks. Gin and T my favourite of all drinks and we watch the motion of everyone pass by with music blasting from every center of the bar.

It was past midnite and we decided to walk back to hotel. As we cross the streets we headed to BOYZ town where all the bois show were on. And we had a peek inside and to much amazed it was rauchy  almost like porn on stage.

Bois dipslaying their cocks on stage and giving each other blow jobs. Arghhhh i was almost on the verge of laughing my head off and towards the end you can buy them for $$$$. There you go my innocent has gone down the drain with much i have morales i was fascinated.

Each to their own kind, i say to kate if i stand on the stage i will be the last one standing or be shame of my size (my physical attribute). Kate and i could not bear to even imagine what we will do if we would put on that situation. I guess we all have to make a living somehow.

I had a great day today and much to my innocent pluck out of the mist i am excited to see what tomorrow offers.

About joey698


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.