Existing Member?

Life Changes I will do my best to keep up with this online journal in order that anyone back home interested in my travels might be able to tag along in a special way. Thank you :)

A moment to thank those who made this a reality.

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 14 November 2013 | Views [1009] | Comments [3]

This is a post that I wrote in the air on my way to New Zealand.

I want to take this simple and, absolutely profound moment to thank all the people in my life that have made this possible.
I want to thank John and Dana Stream for making this moment financially possible, I could not have realized this potential without you and your enlightening little nest in the North West :) I want to thank Trevor Richards for being such a good friend and and all around good human being, and for supplying the soundtrack to this moment. This is the fist time in close to two years that I've been this mobile with music. It changes the scene for sure. :) I want to thank Mari Shibuya for being an inspirational Being in my life, I know you will understand that I have no words to write than can express how grateful I am for you. :)

To all my teachers who I have learned SO much about every level of lifes experience. Melany Bell for literally giving me the strength, and the knowledge to keep it, in order that I may carry my home on my back. :) Thank you to Joel and Michelle Levey who have been amazing teachers and have given me the spiritual strength, as well as the practices to keep it, to go on this trip through time and space, I carry you in my heart. :) I want to thank Michael Cleveland and his whole family for being so smooth and so cool, and teaching me so many things about how to build a House and a Home :) Thank you Kevin Sikes for being a bad-ass, for showing me some Midwest love in the dark and cloudy North West, and for being a reflection of what I'm truly capable of. Thank you to so much to my Whole Seattle community, Stephen Hrivnak, Heather Lambert, Everett Keithcart, Masaru Higasa, Kevin Wrenn, Nina Von Feldmann, Emma Staake, Liam Bowler, and all the Dream Dance Community, for helping me dig deep and discover the light inside of me. Thank you to my brother, Jesse Brettin who has given me this tool on which I write this message, I am so grateful to have you as my brother, I can't wait to someday ride motorcycles with you and shoot bow and arrow. :) I want to thank Tommy Hester for being like a brother through so much of my life, we've got solid roots in the Land of Heart brother. In fact the whole Hester family, Audey Hester, Tom and Jason, thanks for being so supportive. :) Thank you to Joel Tabor, Amy Tabor, Zack Blume, Asher Ball, Crystal and all my midwest homies for keeping the fire burning in the heartland.

Thank you to all my my Japanese relations, Rina Nagayoshi, Reiko Taniguchi, Carlos Barbosa, and the Teko cave family. I would not have the courage or the strength to make this trip without each of you and the experiences you shared.

And from the bottom of my heart and literally every cell and wave of my Being I want to thank my mom and dad, Ken and Mary Norseen for truly creating this moment in the Universe. My cells, my psyche, and my spirit thank you for continuing to pass down all of your wisdom, life experiences and lessons. At the same time you both gave me the space, independence and freedom to blossom into my own individual Self.

Thank you to all my family, Rich Johnson, Diane, and the girls. Ross and Kathy Herseth, Mike Johnson, Mark and Michael, Charlie, Val and growing family. To my aunts, uncles and cousins on the Norseen side, especially my Grandma Eldean, who continues to share unconditional Love and, without whom, I would have known much less about where I come from.

Thank you for being there to shape and mold me into this Joe, the good and the bad, the light and the dark, the silly and the serious.
Thank you to each and every person that has touched my life in a special way. All of you that I may not have mentioned but who have really, truly made a difference in my life. If we've ever had a conversation, a deep connection, even if you've read this far, you are an important part of my life.Through our shared experience, whether remembered or not, your life has continued to make an impact on the human being flying through the air now, over the Rockies, crusing at 455 miles per hour 30,000 feet in the air.

:) Peace and Love until I see you again. :)

Joe Norseen

Comments

1

when I can compose myself, I will writ more...I love you so much

  Mom Nov 15, 2013 12:29 AM

2

Safe travels my friend!

  Trevor Nov 15, 2013 11:40 AM

3

Will be following your life as it unfolds for us here....keep us posted
love you lots

  mom & dad Nov 17, 2013 8:34 AM

About jn1613


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.