Existing Member?

Cry of Freedom, for Democracy and Peace

My Scholarship entry - A local encounter that changed my life

WORLDWIDE | Friday, 20 April 2012 | Views [170] | Scholarship Entry

Colombia will soon give its cry of Freedom, for Democracy and Peace
We must do everything possible to socialist zombies apararescan not using the name of Bolivar for alleged social struggle, it looks closer to Cuba with his intellectual and material poverty, we see that is a way of using the mind of the poor for bread are able to sell their offspring, I repeat again, it is better to eat a lot of trash and what we know, being free to be slaves eat bread.

In reference I would like to share a small thing, but that information is something I found from the primary that I have to call it up, Bolivar was not a socialist, let alone communist, Marxist or Leninist, he believed in democracy and said "America for Americans, "refiriendoce the historical context of the time, then, we see in the letter of Angostura Bolivar wanted to create in Colombia (Colombia llamese Union Countries to the creators of the Gran Colombia), a republic similar to that created in Britain, however, anti-Semitism of the speaker Chavez, is actually an insult to the origin of 85% of Colombian families, which are of Jewish origin, from colonial times and all that came from Sepharad , or better known in Spain.

Traveling through the streets of one of the most important cities in Latin America, Colombia's capital Bogota, the city is representative of the Colombian culture and industry, filled with many races and languages ??and dialects, both ethnic and international has shown that culture and democracy seamlessly blend to give a big shout of freedom from the darkness that the enemies of this great country intended to break with the freedom of its inhabitants.

Bogota with its great architecture, both colonial and modern, with its large dining and geopolitical importance in relation to other Latin American capitals has been able to show the great power that is a beautiful country full of geographical and also a beacon of freedom that emanating from its own people.

Juan Castiblanco

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About jm13colombiano


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.